Exam practice for 11+ Ripon Grammar School
- Group sessions where students sit a practice 11+ paper in exam conditions
- Unique and original questions used for each and every mock
- We have written all our own material and have enough for 8 verbal reasoning mocks and 8 non-verbal reasoning mocks (in addition to our Familiarisation papers)
- The tests are conducted in conditions designed to be as much like the real day as possible
- Duration 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Price is £27 for the session, which includes marking and confidential written feedback on the paper
- Formative written feedback with marks emailed to parents within 48 hours (usually same / next day)
- Held in a dedicated classroom in Lingerfield (HG5 9JB) (unless specified otherwise)
- Mock Reviews. A 30 minute post-Mock lesson for specific test feedback with the child, at a cost of £18
Most children attend at least two mocks, and often more, to assess progress. We have found that it is most beneficial to the children to start these mocks at the beginning of the summer holidays, or even during the summer term of Yr5. This usually allows enough time to address any issues that may arise. Also, the more mocks that a child sits, the more confident they become for the real exam. Using mocks, children get a chance to make all the classic mistakes (there are many!) in a risk-free environment. We usually see a steady improvement in their results from mock to mock.
To book or to find out more information call us on 01423 340076 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the 11+ mock registration form please click the link.
First held in 2019, we will be repeating the Super Mock that took place on 7th September 2019, 9am-11am; we'll announce the date when we know the date of the local authority entrance exam. The venue for this is Staveley Village Hall, HG5 9LD. Up to 2018, the local authority have held the testing for Ripon Grammar on two separate Saturdays in September. They would then take the best mark from each test. However for 2019, this has been scrapped. There is now only one test day (date to be announced); in 2019 it was on Saturday September 14th. We have introduced this new Super Mock to give the children an opportunity to be as fully prepared as possible for the actual exam.
This is a double mock where every child will have to attend both mocks and every child will be sitting the same mock. The cost of this super mock is £52. In contrast to our regular mocks there are no restrictions on numbers. Booking is essential.
|Date (2020)||Time||Verbal / Non Verbal|
|To be announced early 2020. First mock date approx June 2020, continuing throughout the summer term and summer holiday until the test date in mid September.|